Qretto ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays. Products are typically delivered within the time period as mentioned in product description, depending on your destination. Once the product is dispatched for delivery we will notify you of the same. All the products are transported and delivered using the Qretto or its partner delivery network.
While we try to ensure that the Product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not got in touch with you.
Every once in a while, Qretto brings out various offers in an attempt to satisfy customers. Various offers could be introduced for a limited span of time that enable free shipping of goods, subject to the fulfilment of the terms and conditions attached to the offer.
Since most of the products are made to order, we allow the vendors reasonable time to check quantity, quality and packaging before shipping. This time is indicated alongside each product and reflects in the product description.
The logistics partner gets a notification once the vendor has your product ready for dispatch. They will then pick it up from the seller and deliver it to consignees between 8am to 9pm on all days Monday to Saturday.
Qretto ensures to provide a delightful customer experience by delivering the products as per the Estimated Delivery Date communicated as above, however, at times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which Qretto is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as Qretto continuously tries to nought such instances. In case there is a delay, please send us an email on [email protected] with your order number. In the unfortunate scenario that your shipment has been misplaced or lost enroute, we can either resend the order to you (if the same products are still in stock), or issue a credit note to you, or reimburse the amount completely to you.
Also, Qretto reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled product(s) in your Qretto wallet.
We work with personnel who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case you receive a tampered or damaged product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please refuse to accept delivery of the product and write to us immediately at [email protected], mentioning your order reference number. We shall ensure a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest. Our team will assess the damage and get back to you within 2 business days. Depending on the extent of damage, we will either repair the product, or offer you a replacement.
Address Change: You can change the delivery address of your order only if the order is in Confirmed or Pending status and none of the item(s) purchased in the order are shipped. However, if there are any variations in the charges/taxes (if any) applied for the original delivery address used while placing the order v/s the delivery address to be updated, the request for updating the delivery address might not be accepted.
Hidden Charges (Sales tax, Octroi etc): You will get the final price during check out. Our prices are all inclusive and you need not pay anything extra.
Tracking Packages: We will mail you the name of the courier company and the tracking number of your consignment in your registered email address. In case you do not receive a mail from us within 24hrs of placing an order please check your spam folder. Tracking may not appear online for up to another 24 hours in some cases, so please wait until your package is scanned by the courier company.
Non-availability on Delivery: Please refer to the “Undelivered Shipment Policy”.
UNDELIVERED SHIPMENT POLICY
- Delivery of Shipment to Buyer:
- Qretto or our third party logistics partner (hereinafter referred to as “RVPL”, or “ we”, or “us”) will attempt to deliver the Shipment to the Buyer for a maximum of three (3) attempts. However, in case of the occurrence of any one of the following events, we shall make no more than three (3) attempts to deliver the Shipment:
- Purchaser or any of his/her representatives, assignees refuses to accept the Shipment in 1st or 2nd or 3rd attempt;
- Address of the Purchaser is not found despite two (2) attempts to deliver the Shipment; or
- Buyer asks RVPL or its logistic partner to hold the Shipment for delivery for more than seven (7) days.
- In the event, we receive a request from the Buyer to hold the Shipment for onward delivery to him/her, we may do so only for a maximum period of seven (7) days from the date of first attempt to deliver the Shipment, subject to availability of space in our hub. We may in our sole and absolute discretion accept or decline such request to hold the Shipment for delivery at a future date. In case we decline such request to hold Shipment, we will consider the said Shipment as an Undelivered Shipment in terms of this Policy.
- Despite our reasonable efforts to deliver the Shipment to the Buyer, in some cases, there may be a delivery failure for various reasons, including without limitation:
- Buyer refuses to take delivery of the Shipment;
- Buyer is unavailable at the delivery address to receive the Shipment;
- Buyer does not have enough cash to make payment for the Shipment;
- Buyer is not reachable at the time of delivery, or requests for future delivery attempts;
- Reasons mentioned in paragraph (I)(2) above; and/or
- such other scenarios which are beyond our reasonable control.
(the Shipment in each of the above cases shall be referred to as “Undelivered Shipment”).
- In certain exceptional scenarios, where we have been given incorrect delivery address or where the delivery location is in a non-serviceable zone, i.e., where we are not able to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances or service unavailability, for such Shipment we will not attempt delivery to Buyer, and such Shipment shall also be deemed to be an Undelivered Shipment for the purposes of this Policy.
- Return of Undelivered Shipment to the Seller:
- We will return the Undelivered Shipment to the Seller on an 'as is' basis.
- Prior to returning the Shipment to the Seller, at our hub, we will check the Undelivered Shipment for any tampering or damage to the outer box.
- We will endeavour to deliver the Undelivered Shipments to the Seller regardless of whether there is any tampering or damage to the product or not on or before 10.00 PM on the 05th day from the Pick Up Date for food related products and 15th ay from the Pick Up Date for non-food products. It is clarified that Shipment in scan date (i.e. date when product is picked up from the Seller to be delivered to the Buyer) will be considered as day '0' ("Pick Up Date").
- In case of any delay in delivery of Undelivered Shipment to the Seller due to any force majeure event or reasons beyond our reasonable control, the timelines mentioned here shall stand extended and endeavour shall be made to update and send communications to the Seller along with the updated timelines for delivery of the Undelivered Shipment.
- Seller (or it’s representative) while accepting the delivery of Undelivered Shipment will be required to sign and attach a seal of the Seller’s company/ LLP/ firm, as the case maybe, on the proof of delivery ("POD").
- At the time of receiving the Undelivered Shipment, please keep in mind the following:
- Our Logistic Partner/ courier service provider shall not provide any open box delivery to anyone;
- Seller will clearly mention about any tampering, pilferage, or damage to the Shipment on POD at the time of receiving the Undelivered Shipment from them and immediately raise concerns on the Platform within the timelines mentioned in this Policy;
- Our Logistic Partner/ courier service provider may ask the Seller to open the Shipment in case the Seller writes on the POD that the undelivered Shipment is tampered or damaged to validate the Seller’s claim.
- The Sellers’ are bound to accept the delivery of Undelivered Shipment. However, if the Seller refuses to accept delivery of the Undelivered Shipment or if the Seller’s shop is closed, the Courier Service provider shall make a maximum of three (3) more attempts to deliver the Undelivered Shipment to the Seller within seven (7) days from the date of first attempt. Our team will contact the Seller to arrange for delivery of the Undelivered Shipment. Please take note that we will keep such Undelivered Shipment at the hub for a total period of 10 days and we will do a maximum of three (3) attempts to deliver such Undelivered Shipment.
- In the event, pursuant to the check, the Undelivered Shipment is found to be tampered or damaged, we shall pay to the Seller the entire value of the Shipment (as declared). The Seller agrees that in such an event, we will either return the Undelivered shipments back to the Seller or we shall have the right to proceed with the liquidation of the ‘QC Fail’ Undelivered Shipment in the manner as set out in Paragraph III below.
III. Refusal to accept Undelivered Shipment by the Seller:
- If after the three (3) attempts to deliver the Undelivered Shipment to the Seller, as mentioned above, the Seller refuses to take delivery of the Undelivered Shipment or we are unable to deliver the Undelivered Shipment, the Seller agrees and acknowledges that we shall be entitled to move the Undelivered Shipment to our liquidation hub and liquidate or dispose off such Undelivered Shipment, in any manner as we may deem fit in our sole discretion.
- We shall not be liable to refund the invoice value for the said Shipment or pay any money received from liquidation of such Shipment to the Seller. We shall not entertain any claims brought by the Seller with respect to such Undelivered Shipment and the Seller agrees that the Seller shall not be entitled to receive any money or amount that we may receive from liquidation of such Undelivered Shipment.
- Process of Claims by the Seller:
- If the Seller finds the Undelivered Shipment to be damaged or tampered with or not in a good condition, the Seller can mention such details on the POD and can raise grievances/ concerns with respect to the Undelivered Shipment within seventy-two (72) hours from receipt of delivery of the Undelivered Shipment, failing which the Undelivered Shipment shall be deemed as accepted by the Seller without any damage or fault. Any grievances/ concerns received from the Seller beyond the aforesaid timeline shall not be entertained by us.
- Any POD without Seller’s or Seller’s representatives' signatures and seal of the company/ LLP/ firm will not be considered while investigating into and validating the claims raised.
- Please take note that if it is found that the Seller writes on the POD for every Undelivered Shipment received by the Seller to be 'damage/doubtful/tampered', irrespective of whether such Shipment is damaged, tampered, then we will consider such concern raised by the Seller as null and all such claims will be rejected. Our decision in this regard shall be final and binding on the Seller.
- Further, for non-food products, the Seller can raise grievances/ concerns if the status of the Shipment is 'in transit' for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the date of dispatch of the Shipment.
- The Seller will need to raise concerns/grievances with respect to the Undelivered Shipment directly to our customer support. The Seller can contact our customer support through the chat available on the support section on the Qretto app or use our customer support number or email us at [email protected]. We will endeavor that the issue is resolved within 7 days from the date of escalation.
- Upon receipt of the complaint or dispute on the Platform, our returns dispute team will get in touch with the Seller to resolve the concerns or disputes in accordance with our internal policies as may be amended and communicated to the Seller from time to time. Please take note that only claims for such Shipments that meet our packaging guidelines, will be entertained.
- The Seller agrees to co-operate with us while investigating the claim raised by the Seller and provide us necessary documents or information which we may require to investigate into the issue or concern raised by the Seller within forty-eight (48) hours from requesting such document/ information. The Seller further agrees that our decision with respect to the investigation shall be final and binding.
- We may require certain documents/ information from the Seller’s end in support of the claim, at the time of raising a claim or post submission of the claim. These documents/proof in support of the claim may, include without limitation:
- Unpacking/ normal video clip indicating the issues in the Undelivered Shipment. The video clip needs to capture all sides of the package, return ID, shipping label, quantity of the returned product, damages in the Product, IMEI number (in case of smart phones), any tampering with the outer box etc. We may also ask for the CCTV footage of the unpacking video;
- Copy of the invoice raised by the Seller to the Buyer;
- Images of the damaged / wrong product received. Images capturing all the sides of the product needs to be provided;
- Packing video (CCTV footage) of the Order when it was being prepared to be shipped to the Buyer, if required.
- For mobile phones and smart phones:
- Image of the packet id on the flyer received;
- IMEI number of the missing/damaged smart phone or wrong smart phone received;
- GST invoice copy of the Products raised to the Buyer.
- Upon receipt of the Seller’s claim and necessary documentation in support of the claim, we will investigate internally and endeavour to resolve the dispute within five (5) days of receipt of dispute. If the claim is approved, we will initiate a refund for the invoice value of Undelivered Shipment within 3 (three) working days from the date of such approval. While remitting the monies to the Seller in relation to the claims approved herein, we reserve a right to charge a fee (“Claim Processing Fee”) for remitting the amount of refund to the Seller. The Claim Processing Fee shall be deducted from the total amount of the refund to be remitted to the Seller. The amount of the Claim Processing Fee shall be communicated to you from time to time, either by displaying it on the Platform or through any other mechanism that we may deem fit. In case the Seller has received a wrong or damaged product, the Seller may contact our customer support and we will arrange for pick-up of the Shipment within ten (10) days of delivery of Undelivered Shipment. If the Seller fails to provide the Shipment to us, the claim shall be deemed to have been resolved and we shall not entertain any further claims against such RTO.
- We reserve the right to reject the dispute raised by the Seller, if we in our opinion become suspicious or become aware of any misuse of this Policy or the Platform by the Seller or where the Seller is marked as a "Flagged Seller". For the purposes of this Policy, Flagged Seller shall mean to include:
- any Seller that misuses the Platform in any manner whatsoever;
- any Seller who disputes frequently, where such disputes are found to be non-genuine or suspicious; and/or
- any Seller who has been found to be in non-compliance of the Terms and other returns policies that may be communicated to the Seller, from time to time.
- Other Provisions
- Random Audits by the hub or security team will be carried out at the Seller’s premises to ensure Seller’s compliance with the Terms. If any non-compliance to any of our policies or any other kind is found we may reject future claims from the Seller and may recover any amount processed as refund before.
- Random quality Check of the Shipments might be done during transit of the Shipment.
- We may modify this Policy from time to time, and any such changes will be reflected on the Platform and be effective immediately upon the changes being reflected on the Platform. The Seller agrees to be bound to any such changes or modifications and understand and accept the importance of regularly reviewing the Policy as updated on the Platform from time to time.