- Potato chips have been a part of the Indian culinary scene long before it was commercialized.
- But our Grandma's made them at home. Keeping this simple yet crucial legacy alive is our endeavor. Only a special grade of seasonal Potatoes is traditionally sliced thin and preserved to last the year. They have immense flavour and longer shelf life.
- Fry them in a jiffy, toss them in your preferred spice for a quick and healthier, zero chemical, color & preservative-laden, guilt-free Potato chips.
- Why not give our kids a healthier snack.
- These are without any spice, so that you can add your preferred spice every time. Also suitable to eat during fasting days as its salt free.
To Taste - Savoury.
Best before 1 year from the date of manufacture.