- Bijora is a Savoury Sesame/Til papad. Its like a small nugget, approximately 2" in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
- A unique delicacy from the state of Madhya Pradesh, Bijora is an heirloom family recipe. Bijora making used to be a family gathering, with different members including children, in charge of different activities like sorting the sesame, pureeing the pumpkin etc. Finally, the whole family would drop the disc shape papad on the cloth and let the sun do the rest of the magic of drying.
- It is then devoured by one and all with daily meals like Daal, chawal etc.
- Add a zing to your Oriental dishes like Salads of fried rice by crushing cooked Bijora on top. Also goes well with Lebanese meals.
- Bijora is loaded with Sesame which is high in fiber, a great source of plant protein and also contains polyunsaturated fatty acids & Omega-6.
- Bijora can be fried, air-fried or roasted in the microwave or a regular oven. Detailed instructions are given on the pack.
- It makes a great snack, party starter or tiffin snack as well.
To Taste - Savoury.
Best before 6 months from the date of manufacture