My Cube, 1st Floor, Anuj Chambers, 24 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. 700016 Kolkata IN
My Cube, 1st Floor, Anuj Chambers, 24 Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Kolkata, IN+918910438319 //d2pyicwmjx3wii.cloudfront.net/s/604094409fa5ed89d0a3f790/61e9246390141bde332731a2/20220120_134832_0000-480x480.png" [email protected]
6102a10954ba1c6607677229 Chana Papad, Low Salt By Old Fashioned Gourmet //d2pyicwmjx3wii.cloudfront.net/s/604094409fa5ed89d0a3f790/61029fc1a05d1fddec53f7db/chana_papad_.jpg
- This legendary papad is a delicacy from the state of Rajasthan.
- Chana Papad or Lapad as it is also known as is a savoury papad made with Chana daal or lentils
- Our papads don't stick to the jaws like commercial papads do because they are made with premium ingredients and spices using artisanal techniques our ancestors had used. These are not mass-produced, factory-made papads. Ours are hand made, sun-dried which is evident from the fact that they may slightly vary in size.
- Its midly spiced and has an intense flavour and is highly addictive.
- Serve them with the meal or as a snack and embellish your meal every time with minimal effort.
How LOW SALT?
Unlike commercial papads all our papads are made with Papad Khar or Sajji salt. Sajji was traditionally used to make papads by our ancestors. Today commercial papad manufacturers use cheap substitutes for Saji like Soda Bicarbonate which makes the Papad high in Sodium thus causing lifestyle diseases like Blood pressure and are bad for the stomach.
To Taste - Savoury.SKU-CANLZQU6PO9Q
in stockINR 450
Old Fashioned Gourmet