- Chettinadu masala is the famed spice blend from the Chettinad region in Tamil Nadu renowned for its deep aroma and intense flavour.
- This recipe too has been crafted after detailed research from many old recipes, food blogs, and come up with the final version after many trials done by fellow foodies, friends and family.
- Age old, premium spices like Maratha Muggu & Stone flower to name a few have been individually roasted and hand pounded to perfection.
- Cook this masala with your choice of veggies or meat according to the carefully curated recipe and super easy and Voila!! You have your own homemade, healthier-than-any-restaurant Chettinadu dish ready.
- A detailed recipe is on the pouch.
- Delve into this age-old speciality with Dosa, Idli or Malabar paratha in the comfort of your own home.
- These are packed in nifty re-sealable zip-lock bags for repeated usage and easy storage. This helps in keeping the flavours intact.
- No onion or garlic is used in this masala.
To Taste - Mild spicy
Best before one year from the date of manufacture.