- Clove or Laung are the flower buds of the clove tree, an evergreen also known as Syzygium aromaticum.
- Clove is essential to Indian cuisine in many ways. It adds flavour and is extremely therapeutic as well.
- Clove is used for upset stomach and as an expectorant. Expectorants make it easier to cough up phlegm.
- love oil is used for diarrhea, hernia, and bad breath. Clove and clove oil are used for intestinal gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Our cloves are hand sorted and packed to maintain freshness and flavour both.
We chose only a particular size of clove which packs in the maximum punch.