- A delicacy from the state of Rajasthan, this is a Moong / Lentil Papad.
- Dupedia papad is made from a special heirloom technique. Dupedia in hindi means "two pedi's" that is two extra small dough nuggets rolled together instead of one. This makes them flaky as well, just like the french Phylo pastry adding an extra crunch in every bite.
- Our papads don't stick to the jaws like commercial papads do because they are made with premium ingredients and spices using artisanal techniques our ancestors had used. These are not mass-produced, factory-made papads. Ours are hand made, sun-dried which is evident from the fact that they may slightly vary in size.
- Its midly spiced and has an intense flavour and is highly addictive.
- Serve them with the meal or as a snack and embellish your meal everytime with minimal effort.
How LOW SALT?
Unlike commercial papads all our papads are made with Papad Khar or Sajji salt. Sajji was traditionally used to make papads by our ancestors. Today commercial papad manufacturers use cheap substitutes for Saji like Soda Bicarbonate which makes the Papad high in Sodium thus causing lifestyle diseases like Blood pressure and are bad for the stomach.
To Taste - Savoury.
Best before six months from the date of manufacture.