- This is one of the most popular quintessential Punjabi winter pickles.
- We were lucky to get our hands on this heirloom recipe handed down generations by a dear friend's Biji, Grandmother.
- Season's best Carrot, Cauliflower & Turnips are fermented in Pink Himalayan Rock Salt, Cold pressed Mustard oil along with hand pounded mustard seeds and a host of spices. It’s topped with winter jaggery to round off the tart and spices making it crunchy and sweet and tangy.
- Pink Himalayan Salt or Sendha namak is used.
- Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is used.
To Taste - Savoury, Tangy & Slightly Sweet.