- Stuffed Green chillies have forever embellished a typical Marwari Thali.
- Green chillies are eaten in hot climates to make one sweat thereby making the body cool down instantly. Green chillies are zero calories.
- In fact, they speed up one’s metabolism as much as 50% for up to three hours after eating.They are full of antioxidants, that protect the body against free radicals by acting as natural scavengers, thus keeping Cancer at bay.
- Capsaicin in green chillies has a stimulating effect on the mucous membranes of the nose and sinuses, beneficial in combating cold and sinuses. They are full of Vitamin A & C as wellIts an Indian SUPER FOOD really. Add an edge to your green chilli by stuffing this masala and pan roasting for a minute. Chose your chilli based on your tolerance level, don't have to be very spicy always.
- We add Pink Himalayan Rock salt to this along with a host of other delicately balanced and roasted spices.No onion or garlic.
Taste- flavourful & savoury.
Best before 1 year from the date of manufacture.