- This aromatic spice is the most sought after in Indian cuisine. It adds oodles of flavour to any dish.
- Saunf is a great digestive spice.
- For centuries, Indians have chewed a few saunf seeds soon after a scrumptious meal, not only because it freshens the breathe but the bursting amounts of nutrients in the fennel stimulate the digestion process, treat flatulence and indigestion issues.
- Ayurveda LOVES Saunf - Saunf has imperative medicinal properties and it is valuable in pacifying the Tri-doshas - Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Saunf with a sweet, astringent-like and bitter taste, has a cooling effect on the body.
- Old Fashioned Gourmet's Saunf is from the FRESHEST harvest every year. We are very picky about the size, fragrance and color of the saunf we use and pack.
TIP : The best way to reap the benefits of saunf is steeping in water and drinking before meals. It helps detoxify the body while cooling it as well.