Dwelling at the heart of the earth, snakes are often considered to be the keepers of the earth’s endless mysteries: making them a symbol of wisdom. The Sanskrit word ‘Ananta’ means ‘Endless’ and the multi-hooded serpent ‘Ananta’ signifies infinite wisdom. Our Ananta bookends draw inspiration from this metaphor of infinity. As you embark on an endless quest for knowledge, the serpent of wisdom comes to life.
Colour of the product- Grayish Pink & Pinkish Gray
Material - Wood and Stone
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.