The Bell Capital Light is derived from the iconic Lion Capital of Ashoka – the national emblem of India. The “fluted Bell” forms the base of the capital. It represents various symbols such as an inverted water pot, a lotus, and a rain-bearing cloud. Decorated with elongated flower petals, this artifact serves both as a monumental accent and a candle holder. Hand carved out of solid soapstone, this unique creation is our tribute to timeless art and knowledge of India.
Colour of the product - Grayish Pink & Pinkish Gray
Material - Stone
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.