A picture of sensuous indolence, a petite celestial nymph or apsara holds a full- blown lotus in her lyrical stance. Depicted extensively in various Indian art forms, apsaras are believed to be beautiful celestial dancers and musicians who frequent water bodies and clouds. These ethereal beings are also believed to be symbols of fertility and fortune in Indian culture. And although, according to common folklore, they reside in heaven, this tiny nymph shall stay in your nook forever
Colour of the product - Grayish Pink & Pinkish Gray
Material - Stone
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.