The croaking of frogs, the call of the pied cuckoo, the extravagant fans of dancing peacocks herald the advent of monsoon in India. As great rain clouds thunder and swirl in the skies, a summer scorched land rejoices. The parched land turns green, the Kadamba tree blooms with unique flowers perfuming the thick air with divine fragrance. Our Malhar coasters named after the melody of the rains freeze the beauty of the monsoon on your table.
Colour of the product - Green
Material - Stained engineered wood with adhesive metal
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfiber cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone
and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.