In Indian thought, the elephant is a symbol of fertility, wealth, and power. From their rhythmic gait to their majestic trumpets, these sublime creatures have struck many a great poet, artist, and writer’s fancy for centuries. The couchant elephant represents the verdant earth in all her glory, as she submits herself willingly and lovingly to a trustworthy keeper. A timeless icon of material splendour, which once carried treasure and royal symbols for kings, the Hasti Holder carries a small but equally powerful icon of identity today — the business card.
Colour of the product - Grayish Pink & Pinkish Gray
Material - Stone
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.