In India, elephants are considered symbols of wealth and prosperity, since a healthy herd of these gentle giants indicates the presence of verdant forests, water bodies and abundance. Such is the love for elephants in India they are considered sacred and immortalized in art and architecture. Our Hasti weight depicts a little elephant emerging out of a placid lake to wish upon you success and happiness. The paper weight doubles up as an ornament that makes any surface seem like water.
Colour of the product - Grayish Pink & Pinkish Gray
Material - Stone
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.