Symbol of speed, focus and courage – the majestic falcon has been a favorite of royalty for the thrill of sport and to add splendour to the court. The regal falcon was especially dear to the Mughal emperors who saw their own reflection in the unique characteristics and noble bearing of the bird.The golden days of falconry may have passed but our little Suchak falcon can prove to be a great companion who not only reminds you to stay focussed but also carries your mobile phone.
Colour of the product - Golden brown
Material - Birch wood
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc).
Handle these precious creations with care.