Reminiscent of the symmetrical stone disc resting atop most Indian temples, the Temple Lights draw inspiration from the crown of the edifice. Said to resemble a bloomed lotus, a ripe fruit or even the sun surrounded by its infinite rays, the feature is both ubiquitous and timeless. While the pair of holders resemble the crown, the flames of the lit tea lights stand in for the delicate kalash or finial that stands spectacularly on the stone disc. Like the unsurpassable feeling of joy experienced by a tired pilgrim upon spotting the spire and the fluttering temple flag, these lamps are sure to add comfort and warmth to any space.
Colour of the product - Grayish Pink & Pinkish Gray
Material - Stone
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may
scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap. Don't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Please don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners or grout cleaners.
- Please don't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts
(such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.